- an interactive gallery with all the figures from the simulations of your computer:
- zoom in and out with a friendly interface,
- browse the figures (next,previous and index) using shortcuts and without going back and forward to see other image,
- swipe movement for flicking through images on touch devices,
- and some BOINC statistics.
Here you have an screenshot of the web page with a free, modern and open source web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (but note that Safari versions 6+ and Internet Explorer versions 10+ do support our graphics):
You can still access the raw figures and BOINC stats data and the LOGs folder as you will get a warning with links to those resources.
This project uses the following ports:
- Jabber messaging which needs XMPP (port 5222),
- Chirp (port 9094) for moving data in and out,
- HTTP (port 80) and
- HTTPS (port 443)
And if you want, you can grant access to the entire CERN network:
No other ports are used by the project.