VirtualBox shows me the following runtime error message: "cannot access the kernel driver!" What can I do?
(This is a Windows problem only).If you get that error it seems like your VirtualBox installation missed installing the vboxdrv.inf driver. Please first try to reinstall VirtualBox - if this does not solve the problem, go to C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\Drivers\ and double click in the file vboxdrv.inf. After that, you should be able to run VirtualBox without problems.
- an interactive gallery with all the figures from the simulations of your computer:
- zoom in and out with a friendly interface,
- browse the figures (next,previous and index) using shortcuts and without going back and forward to see other image,
- swipe movement for flicking through images on touch devices,
- and some BOINC statistics.
Here you have an screenshot of the web page with a free, modern and open source web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (but note that Safari versions 6+ and Internet Explorer versions 10+ do support our graphics):
You can still access the raw figures and BOINC stats data and the LOGs folder as you will get a warning with links to those resources.
The ports required depends on the application however there are a few common ports:
- HTTP (port 80)
- HTTPS (port 443)
- CVMFS (port 3125)
- HTTP Proxy (Port 3128)
- XMPP (Port 5222)
- TCP Port 9094
Theory and CMS and LHCb
- Condor (9618)
- WMAgent (4080)
- DIRAC (ports 8443, 9133, 9135, 9148, 9149, 9196, 9199)